No matter where you go, or what you see, the great thing to remember is you can RELAX, knowing the best public toilet in all South Pacific is just around the corner !!
“Best Public Toilet in ALL South Pacific”
Paunangisu Village – Efate, Vanuatu (Just one hour’s drive north of Port Vila)
The Place to go if you need to go.
Our nambawan (number one) vision is for you to visit us when you next come to our wonderful, friendly country – Vanuatu.
At Paunangisu Village – Efate, Vanuatu (Just one hour’s drive north of Port Vila) we extend the hand – and toilet seat – of friendship to you so you can truly relax and enjoy your holiday.
Here are a few of the things that make this toilet the best:
- Located halfway round the island of Efate, just 1 hour north of the capital Port Vila – exactly where it needs to be ! (Refer to map)
- Modern, cleaned daily, fully equipped and ready when you are – just like the one you have at home
- A choice of 5 – two MEN, two WOMEN and one for the DISABLED
- Income earned from the toilet pays for maintenance and materials, plus other village development things, like water storage, education, job training and tourism.
- Easy access and parking, just 2 minutes off the main round-island road (follow the signs)
LOCATION – here ‘tis
Port Vila, the capital of Vanuatu, is on the island of Efate – just one of more than 80 islands that make up our country – Vanuatu.
By car, bus or taxi, the village of Paunangisu – where you will find the Best toilet in all South Pacific – is just one hour out of Port Vila, at the north of the island, along a wonderful smooth road.
If you are walking or riding a bike, it will take you much longer than one hour.
But no matter how you arrive, we welcome you and will put lots of signs on the road to help you make the right turn at the village of Paunangisu (Pow-nan-is-oo) – Hard to say, but once you’ve been – unforgettable!
Adults (age 12 and older)
Locals 50 Vatu
Visitors 200 Vatu (or $AUS 2.50, $US 2.00)
Groups, 5 or more adults 100 Vatu (or $AUS 1.50, $US 1.00)
Groups, 10 or more adults 50 Vatu (or $AUS 1.00, $US 0.50)